hilgerone

Where to buy a new 1st gen Moto X

Besides ebay, is there anywhere to find a new 2013 moto x? Is there any chance that USCC still has any stock in the basement?

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Besides ebay, is there anywhere to find a new 2013 moto x? Is there any chance that USCC still has any stock in the basement?

I've got one I'd sell ya.  Great condition, unlocked BL, Lollipop.  

How long did you use it daily? Just want to get a feel where the battery is at in it life cycle. My daughter has my original and it's at nearly 2 years and you can tell. Just want to have a spare one if hers or my dad's takes a dump down the road.

I bought it from cdrice15 on the 1st of October last year.  It just so happens that he lives about 20 minutes away.  

From some site sleuthing I see that he got it on 18 October 2013, and activated his new phone Oct 1 2014, so he used it for about a year.

I used it for 4 days before getting my X 2014.  Since then I've used it very sparingly, once for a couple days when I misplaced my X 2014 and just occasionally as a Chromecast remote.  The battery life is amazing, but also remember that I don't have mobile signal.  

The ESN is clean, and I'd be willing to negotiate on the price.  Shoot me a PM if you're interested.  

Also, I could let it run for a day with the radios on and see how long it lasts if you'd like.