Question

Us Cellular will carry the iphone6 and 6+ in all colors and storage options. I think online pre-ordering starts today (9-12). Stores will be selling them on the 25th. No word yet on when we get the display models tho  8) . Its nice to see that we wont be far behind other carriers.

16 answers to this question

Us Cellular will carry the iphone6 and 6+ in all colors and storage options. I think online pre-ordering starts today (9-12). Stores will be selling them on the 25th. No word yet on when we get the display models tho  8) . Its nice to see that we wont be far behind other carriers.

Although I do not partake in the Apple Kool-Aid myself, thank you for the info.  Any info you have about other devices is welcome also!  Especially the new Nexus 5, new Nexus 6, and any clarification about this whole Moto X Pure Edition (2015) kerfaffle.

I don't like the fruit phone so much either lol and I haven't heard anything about either one yet but as soon as I do I will certainly post it here.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I don't like the fruit phone so much either lol and I haven't heard anything about either one yet but as soon as I do I will certainly post it here.

Thank you. You may not hear about any of them, as they aren't very popular.... yet. But keep us posted!

I'm not a fan either, but it has its place. I did watch the press conference and the iPad pro was interesting. Little pricy but hopefully will drive the Surface Pro price down some.

I can't lie though, I will visit the apple store and and take a look at the 6s. Just so I can say I tried it and I don't like it. Hahahaha

I truly like some of what it offers, as a diehard Android guy - that's probably a sin.

Seriously - their flagship vs Nexus flagship - I genuinely favor the camera of a iPhone or Samsung way more than a Nexus. A small thing to some, a major thing to others. It's a tough call on the tradeoffs.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I truly like some of what it offers, as a diehard Android guy - that's probably a sin.

Seriously - their flagship vs Nexus flagship - I genuinely favor the camera of a iPhone or Samsung way more than a Nexus. A small thing to some, a major thing to others. It's a tough call on the tradeoffs.

I'm seriously tempted to pick up a used 6, just to use one. See what it's like. 

IPhone has always had top notch cameras. The photos are a little saturated for my taste but if your using the camera for Facebook and Instagram, that's what you want anyway.

The 6s is a solid phone, no doubt about it. I still have yet to understand why they don't have wireless charging, turbo charging, or NFC that's open to use not just for Apple pay.......

Because it's Apple. Until they can guarantee that you can't break their phone with it, they don't release it. Which is why everyone who doesn't understand buys a $50 android and then complains it sucks compared to an iPhone.

If Apple made an android I would be the first to buy it but until then I'll be waiting for hell to freeze over

Preordered the 6s 64Gb for the fiance yesterday.

I know why apple does it, but I hate that there is no 32 GB option.  16GB starting? Such a stupidly low number for all the new features, like that live photo thing.  But I understand that a 32Gb option would draw a lot of 64Gb sales away from them. 

Good news is, she has a perfect condition iPhone 5s, and they're selling on ebay for $175+, so I should be able to recoup most of the $299 6s.

I know why apple does it, but I hate that there is no 32 GB option. 16GB starting? Such a stupidly low number for all the new features, like that live photo thing. But I understand that a 32Gb option would draw a lot of 64Gb sales away from them.

Good news is, she has a perfect condition iPhone 5s, and they're selling on ebay for $175+, so I should be able to recoup most of the $299 6s.

what's your est. Delivery date?

Sent from my Space-G iPhone

I'm not due for an upgrade but I still love my iPhone 6. I was an Android user for the longest time but only made the switch because it made sense because I use Macs and iPads and a lot of Apple services already and the fact that everything syncs and plays nicely was the reason I made the jump.

In a perfect world I'd have one of each kind of phone both activated and on network, something running Android (probably an S6 or N5) and an iPhone. There are certain things I miss about Android, and there are things I much prefer about iOS. Google's apps work very nice with iOS, so I can still use their services without a hitch so it's as close to the best of both worlds as possible. I love their new Android Wear app on iOS, allows me to use a smartwatch since I can't find an Apple Watch with a band big enough for my wrists.

I know why apple does it, but I hate that there is no 32 GB option. 16GB starting? Such a stupidly low number for all the new features, like that live photo thing. But I understand that a 32Gb option would draw a lot of 64Gb sales away from them.

what's your est. Delivery date?

Sent from my Space-G iPhone

Haven't been given one, but I would assume this friday the 25th.  I've typically received phones on their launch days when pre-ordering.

I got the last Sprint iPhone 6s 128 GB Rose Gold at the store, paid full price  =-P  =-P  =-P  =-P

Got $550 for my 128 GB 6 Plus, which could be better but meh

I'll give you $250 for it.

Shipped.

Overnight.

With insurance.

and you better draw a smiley face on the box.

you can throw me like $40 for the chinese dual sim s4 since the GSM side got blacklisted lmao