crimpshrine

Outage?

Anybody else have an outage on their data? I live in Eastern NC, so I'm trying to figure out if it's just a local outage.

I tried to call US Cellular's customer service line and it says they are experiencing technical difficulties with there system and to call back later.

Have 3g back here, but still no 4g.

All good now, toggling data didn't work, but a reboot and all is well again.

Edited by Kimber45

Must have went out here too. Had no 3G and had to reboot for it to work again.

USCC rep said multi-carrier issue with wireless as well as century link(Iowa internet provider) google and others. National outage with no set resolution, however, some intermittent issues with it working. Just data (texting if using  I-message) should not mess with calling. (like anyone does that anymore lol).  No data in Moline Illinois but do have some in Cedar Rapids Iowa with data working.

:unsure:Everyone seems clueless at USCC as to why it happened. NO reason, other than possibly the beginning of the zombie apocalypse? :ph34r:

I got to work a couple of hours ago, and noticed my phone showed 3G instead of LTE, so I called my local store and asked about it. He said there was an outage in another part of the state...also suggested it could be high demand on the towers from a local event. :huh: He said to try *228, which I did, and that worked.

I'm just going to throw this out there as a guess, could it be that they activated the roaming deal or volte?

I know its out there - but how else - other than an internal change - can such a huge outage be explained?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It was weird because my wife and I were right next to each other in a restaurant, both with S5 phones and she had data and mine was dead as a door nail. I rebooted, nothing so I did a *228 and nothing picked up, it was weird. About 30 mins later I was good, but my wife never lost data.

I hope they are monkeying with the roaming deal, that is a good suggestion.

I'm just going to throw this out there as a guess, could it be that they activated the roaming deal or volte?

I know its out there - but how else - other than an internal change - can such a huge outage be explained?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Don't you do this rub! Don't do this to us!