Sign in to follow this  
Indie

LG V10

I'm a huge LG fan. I currently have the G3 and love it. My plans were to upgrade next summer when the G5 comes out. But now LG has announced a new phone, the LG V10. Sounds like the specs are similar to the G4, with an addition GB of ram. Biggest difference is the size and build quality. It has a 5.7" screen and it also has a dual screen so the very top of the phone can be used separately for notifications and such. I think I read the total screen size of both screens equals 5.9" but I might be wrong on that. Also the build has been improved. Metal rails and some type of silicone/plastic on the top, bottom, and back, which sounds like it feels much more premium and makes it much more rugged. Android Authority has a drop test video, and it seems like this phone really takes a punishment with little damage. I'm assuming I would rather go with the G5 next summer than this device, but it sure looks like a good phone. If it was between this and the G4, I think I'd take the V10.

Hopefully USCC picks this device up.

US Cell isn't getting the V10 last I heard.

thanks for the heads up. Disappointing but it will make my decision easier to just go with the G5 next summer.