Sign in to follow this  
chidori597

CM 12.1 for TRLTEUSC

So what's up with 12.1 not being made for Trlteusc?

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

CM-12.1 to try for those interested.

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/45q

MD5: 402af8177946df16510d59c8ae72cc74

Requires 5.1 compatible Gapps

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WoundTight's post I copied...horribly

I've tried a couple of these. Only issue is the mobile data will be lost when you get into an area with no signal. This is an issue with many CM based 5.1 roms. You can sometimes bring it back with just a restart, but sometimes you needed to change APNs and toggle data of and on. Try the SlimRemix Rom from NickLovell. It's a USCC specific rom and runs really well.

Sent from my Note 4

Edited by barndawg76

CM-12.1 to try for those interested.

http://upload.teamuscellular.com/45q

MD5: 402af8177946df16510d59c8ae72cc74

Requires 5.1 compatible Gapps

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WoundTight's post I copied...horribly

I've tried a couple of these. Only issue is the mobile data will be lost when you get into an area with no signal. This is an issue with many CM based 5.1 roms. You can sometimes bring it back with just a restart, but sometimes you needed to change APNs and toggle data of and on. Try the SlimRemix Rom from NickLovell. It's a USCC specific rom and runs really well.

Sent from my Note 4

Maybe CyanogenMod is waiting for a compatible baseband for 5.1? Doesn't explain why the rest of the Note CM releases have 5.1 at least.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

SlimRemix has utterly broken encryption, and every other Note 4 has official CM12.1 builds.

US Cellular has nobody on it, much less developers. Stick to the Nexus 6 if you're gonna stick to USCC. Shamesung is cancer anyway.

US cell will never have an official CM build as they don't have a DM. Building it is not difficult at all there are guides out there that take you step by step through the process. If anyone tries it and runs into issues let me know I'll try to help. @190100, there are developers for us cellular we just can't fix every issue that comes along. Encryption is something that I can't fix as I don't use it and since my knowledge is limited I won't take the risk. Maybe you could try to fix it?

Sent from my trlteusc using Tapatalk