cdiamond

Android 6.0 is live!

Mine showed up a couple of days ago. Haven't installed it yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Seriously? Wonder why I have received mine yet. I was going to ADB it and my computer wont let me install the good drivers for some reason. Oh well I will keep waiting i guess.
Use Wugs toolkit. Normally I'm 100% against toolkits, but Wug does an amazing job at explaining exactly what each function does. It has a link to all the needed files you need too.

I just tried to use Wug's kit but it says that they do not have a stock recovery for the build that i'm on. I'm on LMY48T. So i guess im still SOL
Are you rooted?

Mine showed up a couple of days ago. Haven't installed it yet.

Seriously? Wonder why I have received mine yet. I was going to ADB it and my computer wont let me install the good drivers for some reason. Oh well I will keep waiting i guess.
Use Wugs toolkit. Normally I'm 100% against toolkits, but Wug does an amazing job at explaining exactly what each function does. It has a link to all the needed files you need too.

I just tried to use Wug's kit but it says that they do not have a stock recovery for the build that i'm on. I'm on LMY48T. So i guess im still SOL
Are you rooted?

No

Well never mind I suppose. I was going to say it'd be way easier to just backup and start fresh. But never mind lol.

You can use the "any build" option to flash stock, but you can't root with it until wugfresh can release his updated version

Edited by Coolasice

You can use the "any build" option to flash stock, but you can't root with it until wugfresh can release his updated version

I tried to use "any build" to side load the OTA under the Advanced utilities tab. It said that i couldn't load anything because my build number wasn't supported

I tried to use "any build" to side load the OTA under the Advanced utilities tab. It said that i couldn't load anything because my build number wasn't supported
Did you try the full package not the ota? If not just adb sideload instead of relying on wugs Edited by Coolasice

Not sure why the kit doesn't have that build number. It has been out for a while.

I have a toolkit you can use but it involves flashing back to stock i.e. 6.0

Not sure why the kit doesn't have that build number. It has been out for a while.

I mean it's not my toolkit but some one from xda made it and works perfectly. You can even unlock the bootloader in a snap and relock if you don't want it unlocked anymore

Wugs?

It's a nexus toolkit where you can basically do backup and restores, unlock your bootloader and re lock and etc etc...

I know. We're you talking about wugs, as the toolkit you used?

Yes he is. He sent me link earlier. Wug makes a great kit but LMY48T isn't on there yet so I couldn't use it

Yes he is. He sent me link earlier. Wug makes a great kit but LMY48T isn't on there yet so I couldn't use it
Which version of wugs are you on? v2.05 has that build

For the nexus 6? Maybe the server updated. It was not on there earlier. 100% positive because I never seen it listed, auto detect put me on "any build" and when I tried to use it anyways it said that my build numbers stock recovery was not available and asked if I wanted to check the server for updates. I would select yes and it would error again. If it updated I will try again tomorrow since I still have not received it.

For the nexus 6? Maybe the server updated. It was not on there earlier. 100% positive because I never seen it listed, auto detect put me on "any build" and when I tried to use it anyways it said that my build numbers stock recovery was not available and asked if I wanted to check the server for updates. I would select yes and it would error again. If it updated I will try again tomorrow since I still have not received it.
Hmm..weird I guess you're stuck until something comes up. I hate that for ya because I've been in that same predicament.

Hmm..weird I guess you're stuck until something comes up. I hate that for ya because I've been in that same predicament.

I will check tomorrow morning and report back. I downloaded the kit this morning from wugfresh and I'm 99% sure it was 2.0.5 or whatever . I will be reporting back

You know you're lazy when this has been out for so long and still haven't updated to it......

You know you're lazy when this has been out for so long and still haven't updated to it......

Wouldn't say lazy. The only thing I'm looking forward to is Doze. Other than that I could care less. Most of the things that they updated are minnor. Feels like an apple update. Like you said it have been out so long I didn't think it would take this long for the ota to hit my phone. So now I'm looking into updating