Sign in to follow this  
Holden45

Wifi Issues?

My boss is looking for a new phone, he went into us cell store looking around and asking about the N6. The store rep said there junk and wifi signal keeps dropping out, I can't find anything on this forum for a complaint like that. We both kinda believe it's the rep trying to push him away from nexus since its not retailer sold. Thoughts?

It's the best phone currently available and WiFi is excellent. The Rep is mostly definitely lying. I haven't heard any real complaints, especially with WiFi.

The store rep should get a high five.

To the face.

With a chair.

He's an idiot. I'll tell him that to his face. I swear to god.
(Donnie Baker)

Ever since I got the Nexus 6, which was the date launched, I have never once had an issue with Wi-Fi, even on custom roms.  Nor have i ever heard of someone having problems with wifi on any build.

I'd be willing to put money on the fact that that rep is just an iPhone fan and his ego is so far up his a** that he can't see past the brand.

JUST my opinion.

But seriously, he's a complete, and total moronic liar.

Tell ya what, if he gets it and EVER has a wifi issue, I will personally work with you, one-on-one until it's fixed - no exceptions, any time, no matter what - thats how sure I am that it wont have phone-related wifi issues.

EDIT:

It's not junk either.  It's better better than 80% of any/all flagship phones. The fact that he said it's junk alone just further makes me believe that hes either A: just a retard - or - B: has some kind of morbid grudge against the Nexus line - which...makes no sense.  It's the pinnacle of any android...  My gut says it's A.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Haha nice one. Yea I told my boss the rep was an idiot but I'd also make a post here quickly too. Showed him first couple replies and he said he's probably getting one, not sure if he has yet. Thanks guys

Given you can get a new Nexus 6 for $350 or less right now, it literally is the best value of any device you can buy. The ONLY reason to not buy this phone is if you feel it's too large...but even then I'd just say 'you'll get used to it'.

I was sold on getting a bigger phone a few times but when I got to the store my hands always talked my heart out of it. When I was ready for a replacement again and saw the nexus 6, I just ordered it online and didn't let my hands have a say.

After about 6 hours of use I could never go back to anything smaller or non nexus.