snoprosledneck88

Android Pay

So this may not be the right place to put this but for the most part the nexus 6 is the main 6.0 phone besides the two nexus that just came out. Anyway to temporarily lock the boot loader to fool android pay so i can get it to work again? In 6.0 if you phone is unlocked and rooted android pay will not work. Any ideas?

So this may not be the right place to put this but for the most part the nexus 6 is the main 6.0 phone besides the two nexus that just came out. Anyway to temporarily lock the boot loader to fool android pay so i can get it to work again? In 6.0 if you phone is unlocked and rooted android pay will not work. Any ideas?

Root is what breaks Android pay. 

Root is what breaks Android pay.
Anyway to fool it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I disabled su on my lg g3 and was able to set up Android pay. I then enabled su. I have not tried using Android pay yet, but when I open it I get no errors now.

Whenever Xposed comes out for 6.0, there is a module which you can install which will fool whatever app you want into not seeing SU/Root. 

I disabled su on my lg g3 and was able to set up Android pay. I then enabled su. I have not tried using Android pay yet, but when I open it I get no errors now.

This does not work if you do anything other than root.

Whenever Xposed comes out for 6.0, there is a module which you can install which will fool whatever app you want into not seeing SU/Root.

Doesn't work if you've more than rooted. Any system mods keep it from happening. I still can't get it working on my nexus without being stock.

I have it working on my ROOTED Nexus 6. Added my debit card that I have through US Bank...

I disabled supersu in the app. Then added the card in android pay. No errors.

I have it working on my ROOTED Nexus 6. Added my debit card that I have through US Bank...

Are you still unlocked?

I was able to do unroot, setup Android Pay, and then root again. I heard it won't let you use it to pay though. Never got a chance to test it while rooted.

Are you still unlocked?

Yes my bootloader is unlocked.

Are you still unlocked?

Yes my bootloader is unlocked.
And on 6.0? I tried to disable su in the settings and it gave me an error message but then said it was hidden and pay still wouldn't let me add it.