Sign in to follow this  
snoprosledneck88

Got a new case

Ordered a new case from Amazon and got it in today. It's made by Spigen and man let me tell you it is really nice. Clear plastic back with black rubberised borders. I think it's called an air cushion or something. Man the fit and finish on this thing is top notch and for $6 you can't beat it. I have had really good luck with Amazon cases lately

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spigen makes one called Tough Armor that is nice too. I'm using it on my note 4 now and love it. Just as tough as an otterbox defender, without the bulk. $20 compared to $60 for the defender.

Sent from my Note 4

Spigen makes one called Tough Armor that is nice too. I'm using it on my note 4 now and love it. Just as tough as an otterbox defender, without the bulk. $20 compared to $60 for the defender.

Sent from my Note 4

Nice! I have started to buy these slim style cases and to be honest I have had less problems with them. All of my other phones had otterbox cases and I ended up wrecking them. Idky just the way it always worked. My last case was by cruselite or something. It had a circuit board on the back. Well it looked like one. It was a nice case but I was sick of green and it was starting to look pretty dirty.

Of course this didn't have the Built in screen protector, but most people just take it out sooner or later anyway because they scratch up so darn much.

Sent from my Note 4

Of course this didn't have the Built in screen protector, but most people just take it out sooner or later anyway because they scratch up so darn much.

Sent from my Note 4

Yes they do my work phone has one. I have only had it for 2 months or so and I'm always taking it off trying to clean it. Cheap plastic!

I have the same spigen and I hate that you can tell the difference in the buttons, hate that I always hit the power instead of volume up

Edited by TokenBlackGuy

I have the same spigen and I hate that you can tell the difference in the buttons, hate that I always hit the power instead of volume up

I agree, I have noticed the same thing in the short amount of time that I have had it. Thought about trying to checker the power button with a hot razor blade or needle. Idk something to give it some texture

One caution with Spigen cases though; I ordered one for my note 4 originally, but when I put it on the case covered the Mic holes. This was an issue they later fixed, but I suggest if you order one for a newer phone, Iike say the Moto X Pure, I'd wait to see reviews after everyone else tried it first. My issue was my case came before my pre ordered note 4 did so it was probably an issue of Samsung changing something after they sent the company whatever they send them to build the cases. The return through Amazon was easy enough, but still a hassle. This spigen I got recently is awesome!

Sent from my Note 4

I had that case - turns your phone into a great spinning top when you set it down on it's back on a smooth surface - couldn't use my phone while it was laying down because every touch of the screen caused it to rotate...