Posted this over at AC too. Thought I'd run it past you guys here.

I have noticed a small blue "smudge" that shows up on dark colors. It's about and inch above the home button and about the size of a pencil eraser. Tried restarting. No change. Doesn't show up on screenshots. Any thoughts?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I carry it screen in when in my pocket. Haven't dropped it. Idk. I have noticed that on this phone unlike any other touch screen I've ever had, it takes seeming very little pressure to make the screen distort when playing a game like hill climb where you are pushing on the screen a little more than you normally would for day to day tasks.

I carry it screen in when in my pocket. Haven't dropped it. Idk. I have noticed that on this phone unlike any other touch screen I've ever had, it takes seeming very little pressure to make the screen distort when playing a game like hill climb where you are pushing on the screen a little more than you normally would for day to day tasks.

Likely a defective unit.  I haven't heard about this being a common issue.  It's probably still under warranty, isn't it?

Yep. New one should be here by the end of the week. They ask if it got wet or dropped, which it hadn't, and that was the extent of the call. I did the $25 advanced exchange. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to talk myself out of selling it as new and getting the 5X.

No I did an advanced exchange for a replacement XPE. I'm just saying that I'm considering selling my new replacement XPE when it comes and using that $ to buy a 5X.