So you just pulled the plastic off of your fresh Nexus 6P! How does it feel? Battery life? Camera? Overall experience! Go ahead, brag about it! Tell everyone what you think. (Home screen pics may help )

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

So you just pulled the plastic off of your fresh Nexus 6P! How does it feel? Battery life? Camera? Overall experience! Go ahead, brag about it! Tell everyone what you think. (Home screen pics may help )

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I will be getting mine tomorrow! I will let you know how it is!

Best phone ever. I'm running stock rooted. Everything about this phone is awesome. It really does live up to the hype. It's blazing fast, the screen is gorgeous, haptic feedback is sharp and the fingerprint sensor is blazing fast. Since I'm rooted android pay won't work, but I wouldn't have used it anyway.

Should also be recieving mine 11/2.

*Update: Out for delivery, by 8pm Cst. And I work at 2pm.... Ger.

*Update to the update. Got it and called us cellular. Told them I had the Nexus 6P right away and they told me right away that they have to set it as a Nexus 6 64gb cause they don't have the option for the 128gb 6p. Took 15 min and done... Oh and the phone is amazing.

Edited by Crimznsins

Starting to regret ordering mine through Huawei...still haven't heard anything about it shipping and I ordered it on 9/30. 

Starting to regret ordering mine through Huawei...still haven't heard anything about it shipping and I ordered it on 9/30. 

I ordered mine from Huawei as well on Oct.19. I got frustrated with them and ended up ordering through google on Oct.29 and I will have that one today. Yes only 3 days. Huawei said however, they will ship this week so hopefully you hear something soon. 

Edited by noahthedominator

I ordered from Huawei and they said mine shipped on the 28th - but no tracking number and they say UPS hasnt scanned it.

On EVERY other site in existence when the order is placed, if youre charged, you get a tracking number that works.

UPS doesnt have to scan anything to get a tracking number - theyre shady as hell deal is starting to really rub me wrong.

If my order doesnt have a tracking number by the end of the day I'm canceling it and ordering through Google.  I called twice and got the same (nonsense) excuses.

I ordered from Huawei and they said mine shipped on the 28th - but no tracking number and they say UPS hasnt scanned it.

On EVERY other site in existence when the order is placed, if youre charged, you get a tracking number that works.

UPS doesnt have to scan anything to get a tracking number - theyre shady as hell deal is starting to really rub me wrong.

If my order doesnt have a tracking number by the end of the day I'm canceling it and ordering through Google.  I called twice and got the same (nonsense) excuses.

At least they said yours has shipped...I haven't even gotten that much from them. 

If Google actually had the 64 GB/Graphite in stock, I'd order it today and just cancel whichever one didn't ship first. Unfortunately, they only appear to have the Aluminum available. 

At least they said yours has shipped...I haven't even gotten that much from them. 

If Google actually had the 64 GB/Graphite in stock, I'd order it today and just cancel whichever one didn't ship first. Unfortunately, they only appear to have the Aluminum available. 

Honestly I wouldn't for sure believe that it shipped...Some people on reddit have been discussing how Huawei may have just sent emails that say it "shipped" to keep people calm.

Like iRub said, every other company gives you a tracking number and considering we spent over $500, not receiving a tracking number is absurd. 

I want the 128GB either Aluminium or White - both are in i think, but still, thats a lot of charging to my card that i can avoid if they would get their act together. 

Honestly I wouldn't for sure believe that it shipped...Some people on reddit have been discussing how Huawei may have just sent emails that say it "shipped" to keep people calm.

Like iRub said, every other company gives you a tracking number and considering we spent over $500, not receiving a tracking number is absurd. 

Not only that, they charged for the device immediately as well. Almost every other company I've purchased from online doesn't charge until the product ships (or is at least in the final stages of being prepped to ship). It does seem a bit shady if you ask me. 

Also the graphite 64gb is in stock....TKKc3OX.png

I want the 128GB either Aluminium or White - both are in i think, but still, thats a lot of charging to my card that i can avoid if they would get their act together. 

The white/frost is available on the google play store in 128 gb, I just checked.

Plus when i canceled they said it would take up to two weeks for me to receive my refund. Very frustrating.

Weird...it's not in stock for me. 

Weird...it's not in stock for me. 

You must have missed it by a couple minutes. I just checked again and it is out of stock now.

Plus when i canceled they said it would take up to two weeks for me to receive my refund. Very frustrating.

That's ridiculous. Not that I don't have plenty of room on my account to do that, it's just the principal of having to deal with them taking weeks to refund the purchase. 

Edited by weberr90

Same here I have plenty of room on my card - only 1 card and I always pay it off - but that doesnt solve the issue.

UPS doesnt have to do anything to get a tracking number for it