Yeah mine is listed as "shipped" by Huawei, but with no tracking either. At least they are finally listing it as shipped, but I have a feeling it hasn't shipped yet either, and they're just listing it that way to pacify people. 

Yeah, if it's not in stock you can always sign up for a notification once the model you want is back in stock. Google just shoots you an email when it's ready. 

They told me that it will be shipping out by the end of today. And that it will definitely be to me by the end of the week. So I've decided to relax for just a minute but I will be quite furious if I've been lied to again.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Nexus 6 uses a nano sim - and the 6P ALSO uses a nano sim.

So, yes, it does work in it - you have to call uscc to activate it.

You cant just swap the sim card and expect it to magically work...  USCC requires you to call them and activate it.

They told me that it will be shipping out by the end of today. And that it will definitely be to me by the end of the week. So I've decided to relax for just a minute but I will be quite furious if I've been lied to again.

I just got notice from my UPS account that there was a tracking number generated for my address, so it does sound like they are actually shipping out today. I haven't seen any update from my Huawei account, but I trust UPS more than I trust them. 

Should hopefully have it in 5 days or less depending on where they are shipping it from. 

Edited by weberr90

I just got notice from my UPS account that there was a tracking number generated for my address, so it does sound like they are actually shipping out today. I haven't seen any update from my Huawei account, but I trust UPS more than I trust them. 

Should hopefully have it in 5 days or less depending on where they are shipping it from. 

I got one of those last night - still says it's waiting to be picked up by UPS - so it's a bogus tracking number until UPS actually has the package - and god only knows when that will happen.

I got one of those last night - still says it's waiting to be picked up by UPS - so it's a bogus tracking number until UPS actually has the package - and god only knows when that will happen.

Mine has officially left their warehouse in Texas. Says it's expected to arrive here on Monday! 

My order from Huawei left Texas and is in MO 

My order from google is on a truck for delivery today 

Not the least bit surprised.

Which one are you sending back? haha.

Ok, got it - updated it to the latest - unencrypted and rooted - finally all set up!

What did you do to get it activated with USCC? Did you just call and tell them you got a 5X?

Good to know...just want to plan out what I need to say on Monday.

Easy -

Say its a 5X you just bought and want to activate it - and that you have the nano sim from your N6 and would like to use that.

They'll need the IMEI and sim number (they only need the numbers after the 0000 in the middle) - just a tip to save time.

It will take them some time I think but it will work.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Easy -

Say its a 5X you just bought and want to activate it - and that you have the nano sim from your N6 and would like to use that.

They'll need the IMEI and sim number (they only need the numbers after the 0000 in the middle) - just a tip to save time.

It will take them some time I think but it will work.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That was my plan, but glad to hear it's still working for people activating the 6p. Sounds like it ends up just being activated as a Nexus 6 in the system anyway. 

Hey all, 

So far this device is running super smooth. I honestly think everyone should get one. 

Edited by Crimznsins

US Cellular customer service isn't letting me activate my Nexus 6p. I've called 3 different times, first telling them it's a Nexus 6p, then telling them it's a Moto Nexus 6, then telling them it's a LG Nexus 5x.

...Tell them it's a 5X - it's worked for everyone else, including myself, so... You're doing something wrong.

Call again, say you need to activate a different phone on your account - it's a Nexus 5X - you have the nano sim and the MEID numbers - DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE!