Sign in to follow this  
pmac3522

Black Friday

My rep said that they are going to have a call today about Black Friday. I usually don't ask her to give me a heads up on deals and stuff (My rep does a LOT of good for my workplace so I try not to abuse it for my personal questions) but I asked her "Will you do black friday early like you did last year" and she said she's almost certain they are.

Yeah, in recent years past, there hasn't bee a black friday sale per say. it's been a 10 day sale. But they have ran sales closer to Christmas that had better deals

Yeah, in recent years past, there hasn't bee a black friday sale per say. it's been a 10 day sale. But they have ran sales closer to Christmas that had better deals

They started that about 4 years ago because they couldn't manage to keep up with stock for the black friday sale (aka, lots of angry customers not able to get the deals they want). 

Every year since then the "Black Friday" week long sale has been disappointing. 

This year there will be a doorbuster, they want to create "urgency" with huge sales that only last for a limited time.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

http://catalog.samsclub.com/holidaysavings/app.php.

Just wanted to share with everyone that Sam's Club has the Galaxy S6 32GB and Galaxy Note 5 32GB for 1 cent with 2 Year contract or a $300 gift card with installment pricing on November 14th, pretty good deal in my opinion.

Edited by conmanxtreme

They started that about 4 years ago because they couldn't manage to keep up with stock for the black friday sale (aka, lots of angry customers not able to get the deals they want). 

Every year since then the "Black Friday" week long sale has been disappointing. 

Yep, the last time they had a Black Friday sale was for the Touch Pro 2. At least most people thought it was, actually that deal started on the previous Monday.

This year the s6 and the g4 will be $0.01 for upgrades and new lines

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Will it be the S6 or the S5? The S5 and G4 are currently on sale at a penny.