Sign in to follow this  
willydude

New Promotions!

Okay I'm going to keep this short we've got some really good stuff this month. Finally US Cellular has listened and provided us with a referral offer. If you refer someone before they activate you and they get a $50 card per line.

The $150 switcher offer has been extended to a $400 switcher offer. $150 is given in the store then the rest of it is sent to you by mail. If you have a cracked screen but otherwise your phone works they will give you $350 to switch to US Cellular. Of course this requires device protection turn in and retail installments with a number port.

They're going from the 7 inch Gpad to the 8 inch Gpad for a penny.

I don't quite know if it's ok for me to mention Black Friday yet.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I almost forgot data prices are the same for new customers but I can get 50% more data for 2 years for free

But current customers can get two gigabytes for 2 months free just by letting an associate look at their bill

So the extra 2 gigs is only for 2 months? That sucks. Why are current customers treated worse than potential new customers?

Also, just spill the black friday details already, I can upgrade anytime, so I want to know if they will be worth waiting a few weeks for.

I am a current customer on the 10gb plan for $70 a month.

I talked to 2 representatives on the live chat on the website and I got two different results. The first one I talked to said they could do 2gb free for two months and I had to go into a store to do this. 

I chatted again with another rep and he offered me 5gb free every month for 12 months. 

Edited by arupp654

Some reps do that just because they can. It makes customers happy and less likely to become a churn risk.

So,there is a LG sale from Nov.12-15 and a Samsung sale from Nov. 19-22. Any clue on what these sales are?
Also heard of some kind of gift for current customers if the visit a store between now and Nov. 26th?

For the Samsung sale any Samsung phone s5 and above financed comes with a $100 gift card and for that weekend the tab 4 will be 1 cent. On the lg weekend you will get a $100 card if you finance the g4 or flex 2 and the LG G pad 8 inch will be $0.01.

The referral program link is uscellular.com/referafriend

Edited by willydude

how do you initiate this conversation with them? my wife DESPERATELY needs more data for no money. lol

I am a current customer on the 10gb plan for $70 a month.

I talked to 2 representatives on the live chat on the website and I got two different results. The first one I talked to said they could do 2gb free for two months and I had to go into a store to do this. 

I chatted again with another rep and he offered me 5gb free every month for 12 months. 

I called and just said I was interested in seeing about the new plans specifically the 15 gb. I'm on a 8. She offered the 12 at the sames cost.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk