weberr90

Nexus 6p Battery Life

Hey guys, so most of you have had the 6p for about a week now, and I'm curious what kind of battery life you're getting?

I'm noticing an unusually high amount of wakelocks for a device running doze. I'm not rooted, just running stock. 6.0. I saw some people are having the same issue on XDA, and wondered if anyone else is seeing the same kind of issues. The most SOT I'm getting is about 3 hours, and the battery is nearly dead by end of day (when my nexus 6 would easily get me through the day with battery to spare).

Any thoughts?

Cool, thanks. Figured it might just be an app I'm using, or something with the way my system apps installed when I loaded everything up. 

Granted this is an old thread but I didn't see any reason to start a new one. I'm also curious what type of battery everyone is getting. I have been more than impressed with the 6p. Rooted 6/21 Pure Nexus rom W/ latest elementalx kernel W/ Heimdall v5. I can easily get 5-6 hrs sot over the course of 2 days generally. How is everyone else holding up?