mcgleevn

S6 Edge +

8 posts in this topic

Any other Edge + USCC users out there?

I'm aware I'm probably one of few, but I am fairly impressed with the phone; although, coming from a Nexus 6, I'm having a tough time constraining myself from flashing and I will have to eventually give in...

If you're out there, please share you're thoughts/experiences modifying your Edge...

For now, can anyone with more experience than myself point me in a direction for USCC Edge + discussion/development?

Edited by mcgleevn

Honestly, this is the first I've ever heard from anyone wanting to mod their S6 Edge. Pickings will be very slim, sadly.

You will probably be able to obtain root but beyond that probably nothing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I figured... ah crap. Well, I'll see how long I can last before I get myself a 6P...

Root would be great so I could get Adblock running.

Thanks guys

Edited by mcgleevn

On "brand new" devices - I just always want THAT as a bare minimum.  lol - adblock/adfree (whatever your flavor is) - anything on top of that is just icing.

I figured... ah crap. Well, I'll see how long I can last before I get myself a 6P...

Root would be great so I could get Adblock running.

Thanks guys

We don't know how to get root yet. Ha-ha!

But for cereals though

If you find a way, please share with us. We can then share with anyone else who needs to know.

Good luck with getting anything done on an S6. At least on USCC. You're best sticking to a Nexus. Samsung has lost their mind. Devices are trash now.

- Hater

Edited by na7q

I've always valued teamuscellular and the community's opinions and knowledge; hopefully I can reciprocate some back... I'll be actively trolling some "other" forums and report back

I can say Samsung has impressed me with the direction TouchWiz has gone, but I think they're trying to hard to make users into sheep.