kmfmly5

Marshmallow update

Right I was just pointing out that it was very strange that the 6.0 firmware was updated back in July when it didn't even release until this week.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Right I was just pointing out that it was very strange that the 6.0 firmware was updated back in July when it didn't even release until this week.

I believe this was when 6.0 was first released in Poland for the G4.

I believe this was when 6.0 was first released in Poland for the G4.

His link in the post above the one you quoted specifically says "US Cellular" (or USC or whatever) on a 6.0 build from July.  That's what he was referring to

I also received the ota. It seems to make the phone a Lil snappier

Sent from my LGUS991 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Tick tock, buster!

Time is money, money is time, and right now you're wasting both!

Come on - nickel holding up a dime here. Let's go!

: )

Sure, I could use a personal assistant.

Pay is crap, hours suck, but... You'll have fun.

Deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I...

I love it!

I'm not responsible for housing accommodations - but make your way here and we can talk numbers

Anyone having issues with the "Your phone is not registered yet." message when trying to do the update?  I registered on their website.

Edited by Badger48

Badger48 I am having the same issue. When I try to pull it from my device. I hook the phone up to my computer and run the software and it tells me there is a software update available. Than it runs a scan for 20 seconds or so and says my phone has the latest software available. But I know for a fact that is not the case..

I called into tech support and was told the update "won't" be available until end of q1 or q2. She said that is what the CEO told her on a conference call on 2/22..

I said that's funny since you are showing it right on your web site as available and have been for sometime and she just annoyed me..

So anybody have any other suggestions? I know of 2 solutions but I can't really send the phone into "support" to get it put on and not have the device. Or option #2 just deal with it the way it is and sit tight until I have my new G5...

That is all fine and dandy but I called in few weeks back and was told I would have it by the 19th of Feb. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt and still nothing today. But if you go to the USCC web site it shows the update is available for download on there and if you follow through the link it take you to the LG Page showing there is an update..