HikingMoose

Finally some develoment rolling out!

You guys excited about all of the ROMs we have now?   CM, Temasek, AICP, Bliss, Ressurectionremix, supposedly more on the way like Dirty Unicorns.  AICP was pretty stable in early Jan, but then when I tried it in february - it was quite wonky. I've stayed with stock since, just for the stability.  

Moose

Man if only the Moto Pure X had something like Samsung Pay, I'd totally jump to the X. I use Samsung Pay all the time. ..

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Edited by therealtoddster

I swipe the card.

I'm not going to spend MORE time doing it by phone when I already have my card out.

Nor have I ever seen someone do this... I feel that it's far less popular than its made out to be.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

I swipe the card.

I'm not going to spend MORE time doing it by phone when I already have my card out.

Nor have I ever seen someone do this... I feel that it's far less popular than its made out to be.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

I agree. Faster go pull out my wallet lol.

But I may do it to impress someone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Boy you guys sure have a hint of XDA high opinions going on here.

I was just stating for my own benefit.

Personally i think Samsung Pay is faster than card. But that's my experience.

No, no, don't take it like that

That's just my observation of it, I can't say I've used it even once, ive tried setting it up - and that's where I got the impression that it was slow - a bigger pain than just paying by card.

I don't shun it, never would, just never see anyone use wallet or Samsung pay in my daily life is all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree with you.

Must just be where I live. Here it's about 40% of people I see using it at the gas stations.

To each his own. I respect your thoughts.

Thanks

I feel like it is popular in some areas way more than others - around me is mostly old people, farmers, and people who don't know/don't care to evolve with technology.

At my work we still have people who fax stuff. ...what!? I have tried to get them to use PDF scans and email and even cloud based sharing - they still ask "can you fax this" - so... I do - and I pray that some day that antiquated generation stops preferring the dark ages.

That's why Iowa sucks. Especially if you're NOT in Polk county, inside that you have everything, from every carrier having stellar performance to ISPs up the arse with insane deals (you can get gig fiber for $45/mo) but outside of there, its like living in a perpetual loop of "new and amazing service" that everyone stopped using 5 years ago and it costs 10x as much (I live 20 miles away from Des Moines and gig is $5000/mo at least) so...

Yeah location has to be a key factor.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I signed up for a gas savings program. You have to unplug your phone from your radio and enter the station and pump number each time I get gas. It's getting old real fast lol.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

No hard feelings lol if it works for you good! That's the beauty of technology its different for everyone. Yet its still powerful.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk