outcasted2003

New Boards?

17 posts in this topic

Is it me or is the forums running a different board? I have been trying for hours to get my default boards back! As you can see i don't do well with change! LOL

I did just do an update.  There is a bit of change but overall I think they're decent.  Anything in particular you're liking/disliking?

I see many things that were on the right side of the boards are gone. Are there still memberships? I can't see my membership status anymore? I'm still navigating around so it's all new to me now. I guess I will get used to it.

4 minutes ago, outcasted2003 said:

I see many things that were on the right side of the boards are gone. Are there still memberships? I can't see my membership status anymore? I'm still navigating around so it's all new to me now. I guess I will get used to it.

Yea.  Still finalizing layouts as I couldn't tweak it and then make it live... I tried for a week.  There are still memberships and they're intact.  Of course the subscription system doesn't transfer so I need to find a new management system.  Just lots of little fixes still needed and will be coming.  Couldn't play with things either unless I just wanted to do double the work - Ain't Nobody Got Time for That.  

Keep posting as ya'll know I listen and can't fix what I don't know about. :)

Been there done that when I helped run a forum many years ago. I feel your pain .....lol. It will come together in time, just wanted to make sure it wasn't me or my equipment. ;)

Biggest thing I noticed is when I open an unread thread in Tapatalk, it goes to the last post, not the last unread post. Makes it really hard to figure out where I was following a conversation

Sent from my SM-G900R4 (klteusc) running CM13 1.30.16 with xposed

2 minutes ago, phalkon30 said:

Biggest thing I noticed is when I open an unread thread in Tapatalk, it goes to the last post, not the last unread post. Makes it really hard to figure out where I was following a conversation

Good to know.  I'll check out Tapatalk support and see if known issue.

That's usually a setting in tapatalk itself.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

That's usually a setting in tapatalk itself.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I get that, but it was working before the update and not after, and no other forum I use was having the issue.

In any case, it worked this morning, so I guess it's no longer an issue :)

I get that, but it was working before the update and not after, and no other forum I use was having the issue.

In any case, it worked this morning, so I guess it's no longer an issue

Sweet! Actually I think I know what it is. Forum upgrade didn't keep my "unread" list and is only keeping track of topics since upgrading. Not much I can do but will report it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like some of it, miss some, like signatures, for example. It's definitely a cleaner look

On 3/16/2016 at 9:00 AM, HipKat said:

I like some of it, miss some, like signatures, for example. It's definitely a cleaner look

Signatures should still be available?

Edit: Stupid owner here just needs to be smart enough and turn them on... o_0

On 3/20/2016 at 1:43 AM, snodrog742 said:

Signatures should still be available?

Edit: Stupid owner here just needs to be smart enough and turn them on... o_0

Cool cool. Now how do I edit mine?? lol