soulweeper

Question about unlocked Moto X Pure Edition and sim card.

2 minutes ago, iRub1Out said:

So it's not a pure 2015?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The Moto X I'm currently using is just the first generation Moto X....2014, I believe. My new one is a 2015 Pure. Do they use the same sim card?

The Moto X I'm currently using is just the first generation Moto X....2014, I believe. My new one is a 2015 Pure. Do they use the same sim card?

The first gen Moto X was in 2013 and there was a 2nd gen in 2014. You should be certain of which this is because they may use different SIM cards. But here's a link for you:

http://bfy.tw/6n79

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, BoгИX said:

The first gen Moto X was in 2013 and there was a 2nd gen in 2014. You should be certain of which this is because they may use different SIM cards. But here's a link for you:

http://bfy.tw/6n79

Mine is the 2013 Moto X, I remember now. The second generation was bigger. So, does my 2013 Moto X use the same sim card as my X1575 Moto X Pure?

Edited by soulweeper

No. Your old one uses micro and new is nano.

The way your previous comment read it was unclear if you were talking about this 2015 model.

There's still no reason they won't send it to you over the phone, but either way you need the smaller sim.

53 minutes ago, iRub1Out said:

No. Your old one uses micro and new is nano.

The way your previous comment read it was unclear if you were talking about this 2015 model.

There's still no reason they won't send it to you over the phone, but either way you need the smaller sim.

Yeah, I forgot which phone I had, and I can see how my posts made it confusing....sorry. I'll call them tomorrow, or maybe just stop at the store, and see if they'll just give it to me, and I can put it in the phone.

I'm my link it says the OG Moto X uses a nano sim, straight from Motorola, first unsponsored hit

11 minutes ago, BoгИX said:

I'm my link it says the OG Moto X uses a nano sim, straight from Motorola, first unsponsored hit

Thanks, missed that. So it's the same sim card as the Moto X Pure then.