Sign in to follow this  
bluepen61

Moto G 3rd Gen - is Marshmallow in the works for USC?

I just got a Moto G 3rd Gen, 8 Gb, and wondered if Mushroom was in the works for this version (USC). I moved from a Moto-X 1st Gen and really like this one. Unfortunately, I have pretty much maxed out the app memory. I understand that Mushroom can allocate all the external memory card as internal memory and thus, possibly expand the app memory. Just thinking. The 5.1.1 is really nice on this beast. Oddly, I think it is improved muchly over the X 1st Gen.

Edited by bluepen61

What is mushroom?  Do you mean Marshmallow?  I do not know for sure, but I would like to think both the Moto G 3rd Gen and the Moto X 2014 will see official Marshmallow updates.  We won't know until they hit our devices though.

Once you see it coming out for other US carriers then you would know that marshmallow would be out for us shortly after that.

Thats the bad part, as BorNX said, theres no way for us to know any faster than you, or anyone else - we can't know until it starts hitting.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, I meant Marshmallow (6)! Sheese, saw postings of morels on FB and my mind drifted a bit. Thanks for the replies. I expected we would have to wait, if at all.

1 hour ago, bluepen61 said:

Yes, I meant Marshmallow (6)! Sheese, saw postings of morels on FB and my mind drifted a bit. Thanks for the replies. I expected we would have to wait, if at all.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... morels....