Sign in to follow this  
eggdev

LG G4 regularly freezing during use.

When making calls, having more than 3 apps open, and sometimes just randomly it just... Nopes on me. I can't seem to find much info on it online, but I know it's not about to bootloop (S/N= 510XXXX) and was wondering if anyone has any idea what's going on. Would a factory reset fix things? I used LP for a few hours then almost immediately updated to MM. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I actually do believe a factory reset would do a LOT of good for it.

I hate to say that but honestly that has shown to fix a lot of gremlins.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, iRub1Out said:

Alright. I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks!

When making calls, having more than 3 apps open, and sometimes just randomly it just... Nopes on me. I can't seem to find much info on it online, but I know it's not about to bootloop (S/N= 510XXXX) and was wondering if anyone has any idea what's going on. Would a factory reset fix things? I used LP for a few hours then almost immediately updated to MM. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Agree with Rub here. Any time you take a major Android update and things get wonky, a factory reset will fix it.

On 4/8/2016 at 10:34 PM, iRub1Out said:

NP. Let us know how it goes!

It worked, but it may or may not be going back to it now. I had a few weird stutters yesterday.

The LG G4 is junk, Lots of problems after the last update. Gave mine to my granddaughter when I got my Galaxy S7. An update happened and the phone would just repeatedly turn off and on. US Cellular store tried to tell me I couldnt do the early upgrade since it was a non-working phone so I emailed corporate they saaid call customer service because yes I should have been allowed the early upgrade instead of having to spend $164 on a J3 which is also a cheap piece of crap. The girl in Tech Support said she wouldnt feel comfortable sending me another G4 because it would just end up with the same problem. So I got $100 store credit plus credit for the case I purchased and got her the S7. Way better phone.

The J3 is the worst phone Samsung has ever made, the camera is like a leftover from 1998 webcams

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk