WoundTight

★☞ [Support] [Touchwiz] [trlteusc][Deodexed – DeKnoxed][N910R4USC1CPC5] 6.0.1 ☜★

Xposed is working, but not the XTouchwiz module (alternate S5 version which worked on the deodexed Rom). Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

Xposed is working, but not the XTouchwiz module (alternate S5 version which worked on the deodexed Rom). Anyone else having this issue?

Working fine here...I did have to disable and then enable the boot sound option for it to work after the upgrade to the fixed mms Rom but other than that boo issues.

Well, XTouchwiz for S5, version 1.0.1, showed up in the Xposed app today and everything works fine with this version. Weird because it linked to the same XDA thread. FYI: NEW NAME FOR THE APP - FireFDS Kit

I've been running this for a few weeks, and it's been working great for me. However, today I ran into an odd problem... I restarted my phone because it was getting a hair laggy, and all of a sudden I lost root. SuperSU is telling me that there is no SU binary installed, and that the app can't install it. Is there an easy way to re-root the phone, or will I need to re-flash the ROM?

Oops.  Don't do the thing I said, that I have erased now.  

You can try dirty flashing the ROM in TWRP.  Simply boot to recovery and flash the ROM without wiping any data or anything.  Wiping cache never hurts, but will make the first boot longer.  If you bootloop you may need to clear cache.  

Don't flash SuperSU in TWRP.  That will soft brick the phone.  

Edited by BoгИX

I've been running this for a few weeks, and it's been working great for me. However, today I ran into an odd problem... I restarted my phone because it was getting a hair laggy, and all of a sudden I lost root. SuperSU is telling me that there is no SU binary installed, and that the app can't install it. Is there an easy way to re-root the phone, or will I need to re-flash the ROM?

I had the exact same issue. Reflash of SU did not work. I did a dirty flash of the RIM and everything was fine.

Ok, another odd issue. All of a sudden today, my phone will randomly reboot or simply shut off. It's not bricked, I just have to restart it repeatedly. I tried a dirty flash, and it kept happening. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Looks like it was actually a bad battery. It dropped from 100% to 7% in about five minutes this morning, so I swapped it out for a spare and it's running great now.

Edited by Zebulon

Ok, so I finally got around to installing this new version. Most things went well except it took me a while to find the tar file to use in odin, couldn't find it posted anywhere around the forum.

Anyways I'll get to my point of writing this. When I go to swipe the screen with my hand to get a screen shot it gives me a message saying "unfortunately screen capture has stopped working". It actually takes the snap shot but it displays that message every time. Also when using the S-Pen and using the screen write it says something similar. That actually doesn't work at all. Just wondering if this is a known problem or if anyone else has experienced this.

Just to give more detail I followed instructions when installing this very well. Factory reset 3 times, Wiped all the data in advanced wipe except my external SdCard. I did wipe the internal SdCard just to make sure I had the cleanest install. Also this phone is still fresh while I'm writing this. The only thing I did was the initial set up and I installed 1 app.That app being GOOD LOCK. Not sure if this app can cause these problems. Nothing else installed.

Thanks for your time,

Travis

Anyone have issues with booting after installing this? Twice in as many weeks I've had to use recovery to do a factory reset and now it looks like I'll have to do it again. It Just sticks at the first logo screen and clearing cache never helps.

I've had the odexed ROM for awhile now, but lately I keep losing root. I usually do a dirty flash and get it back then after a few days I lose it again. Anyone have some advice that solves this?

This is so frustrating. Every Sunday morning, I have to do a factory reset. Doesn't matter if I leave it on a charger all night or just sitting on the table. I know when I wake up in the morning that its going to be "On" but completely frozen with the screen off. I will have to pull the battery to restart it and like always, it will stick on the initial Note 4 logo forever. I'll try clearing cache in recovery but that never solves anything. Eventually i'll do a factory reset from within recovery or reformat and reinstall the rom. At one point around 4 am a week ago I actually using it when it entered this state. Anyone recommend another Rom I should try?

Stock?

Does that happen with stock and root?

That's a big reason I always just did that instead of a rom, Roms on Samsung are almost NEVER free from bugs and issues like that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, iR1O said:

Stock?

Does that happen with stock and root?

That's a big reason I always just did that instead of a rom, Roms on Samsung are almost NEVER free from bugs and issues like that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not stock. N4_CPC5_Deodex&Deknoxed.

I never had Stock MM on my Note 4. Went from rooted stock Lollipop to this. I never had this issue on Lollipop.

Turn off automatic security policy updates. It doesn't affect mine, but it could be your issue.

1 hour ago, barndawg76 said:

Turn off automatic security policy updates. It doesn't affect mine, but it could be your issue.

Worth a shot. Done. Thanks for the advice.

On 10/3/2016 at 1:46 AM, barndawg76 said:

It's now Friday! I've gone almost two weeks without a reset thanks to your advice. Thank You So Much!! You have no idea how much you have helped me. I don't know you but I owe you several drinks and an Uber home for this advice. Thank You, Again.

On 2016/10/3 at 4:46 PM, barndawg76 said:

Hello, I have my issue for about one week now ,I hope you can help me a little , something was wrong with my touch screen after i UPDATING my TWRP. before it is 2.8.7.0 ,later I made a wrong TWRP OF n915R4. dont know how to solve it ,thanks.