ppsi

Which new phone?

That sounds good! We are Western Wisconsin so hopefully we won't suffer if we switch. It is a $45 savings!

Alrighty then... No switching to Verizon for us :( USCellular has us by the CDMA nuts! So instead of us going to Verizon the USCC customer care group let us switch to the shared plan and is giving us the $20 discount on one line for the next 9 months then we get the other discount...

Really sad but if the pricing stays as it is we can get 10gb with rollover data for two lines for $94.60 with Verizon... That is a no Brainer there as USCellular can't come close to that.

Here is the kicker with USCellular, they couldn't make these changes because of the order for the two sim cards was still pending in their system and the order was past the point of no return to cancel it so they could make their changes so guess what, another call it will be to USCellular level 2 customer care..

And to think we could have been on Verizon right now sim cards and all....

dBuster, I can overnight you a couple trio sims if you need em - or not overnight, however fast you want. 

Just for future reference. So you dont have to battle with them over anything.

13 hours ago, dBuster said:

Alrighty then... No switching to Verizon for us :( USCellular has us by the CDMA nuts! So instead of us going to Verizon the USCC customer care group let us switch to the shared plan and is giving us the $20 discount on one line for the next 9 months then we get the other discount...

Really sad but if the pricing stays as it is we can get 10gb with rollover data for two lines for $94.60 with Verizon... That is a no Brainer there as USCellular can't come close to that.

Here is the kicker with USCellular, they couldn't make these changes because of the order for the two sim cards was still pending in their system and the order was past the point of no return to cancel it so they could make their changes so guess what, another call it will be to USCellular level 2 customer care..

And to think we could have been on Verizon right now sim cards and all....

None of my family (5 lines including me) have any issues after switching to Verizon. We're in Southwest Wi (UW Platteville area). We have 5 lines (only one iphone 6s DPP) for $220 a month with 16gb data. No signal issues, no data issues, and it saved us over $100 from our old USCC plan. Sure we could have saved $10-20 more moving to a new uscc plan, but we would have sacrificed almost half the data. So for 2x the data, and actual nation wide coverage I told my parents we should go with Verizon. No regrets so far. I love their app I can see real time data that we have on our account, and if you sign in the app as a manager you can even set data blocks per line and set caps and a lot more. 

Edited by Zenzr

None of my family (5 lines including me) have any issues after switching to Verizon. We're in Southwest Wi (UW Platteville area). We have 5 lines (only one iphone 6s DPP) for $220 a month with 16gb data. No signal issues, no data issues, and it saved us over $100 from our old USCC plan. Sure we could have saved $10-20 more moving to a new uscc plan, but we would have sacrificed almost half the data. So for 2x the data, and actual nation wide coverage I told my parents we should go with Verizon. No regrets so far. I love their app I can see real time data that we have on our account, and if you sign in the app as a manager you can even set data blocks per line and set caps and a lot more. 

Ya we would be on Verizon but it was something about a contract and so called early term fee... Verizon wouldn't cover the early term fee because we were not buying phones from them...