jthib22

Working at USC?

Question

10 answers to this question

yeah, any insider info you get, PM to me.  I'll never share my sources, even in court.  Legally don't have to.

Congrats on the interview man!  Good luck!

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. Was a long time US Cellular customer but now at big red, hopefully doesn't stop my chances =-X

Edited by jthib22

i doubt it would, theres a couple guys on vzw at my local uscc, i dont think they care as long as youre not trojan horse-ing the store.  lol

On 6/27/2016 at 9:39 AM, Nerdtality said:

How do you get a job at USCC, I think I would be an excellent USCC sales person. Especially since I am a developer and I know stuff about USCC that I would probably get banned for if I used (passwords). :3

Depends what job you apply for. Most people are probably Sales Reps, which I'd imagine you have to start from and work up. Not 100% sure though. 

It also depends on if you join a corporate or Authorized Agent store.  My store was hiring managers but they did have a lot of turnover so probably couldn't promote from within.  It all depends on your area as well I'm sure.

On June 26, 2016 at 11:03 PM, BoгИX said:

Hey bud! Good luck with your interview tomorrow!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

thanks! I think it went well, I'll hear next week. They were hiring for both pt and ft. Currently have a job now so if I was offered anything I would try to work both jobs depending on the pay and stuff. Only apprehension I have about the job is meeting sales goals only because I've never done sales before. I suppose we will see what happens when they call back next week!

Hey, sorry for raising an old thread again but it’s relevant to me again because I just got hired at a authorized agent store, different from the one I interviewed at last year haha. Pretty happy about it because it’s full time where my current job is not. Does anyone know what the benefits might be like for phones/service for an authorized store are like?

USC is the University of Southern California
USCC is United States Cellular Corporation.

Just setting the record straight :P
 Good luck!
Agent store by me has had a help wanted sign in window for over a year.
Often wondered how much one can make at an agent store?