Zenzr

Well it's official

Finally made the jump with my parents. They were paying $330ish for an old belief plan for 5 lines. I convinced them that going with Verizon would be a far better deal for when we all travel (both of my brothers like to travel across the country). We're all sick of USCCs joke of roaming agreement. I've only even been with uscc through my HTC Merge, S4, and Nexus 6 but I think I'll be much happier with Verizon. More Data, cheaper bill ( could save $10-20 with a new USCC plan but not worth the less coverage) and better reception 99% of places.

Hard to really argue with this speed when I got 1/3 of it on USCC.

1e7fd1e7533fd5af37d86b593da30bc3.jpg

I'm not going anywhere but I figured in case people were wondering lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the dark side...I switched about 7 months ago, and despite running into some spots that I used to get coverage with USCC that I don't with Verizon (here in WI), having good or great coverage EVERYWHERE I go in the US is worth it.

That's what I've experienced too. There is one or two places (for all of about 30 seconds) where I drop service. But overall for 99% of the time I get better coverage, bester speeds, and I know when I travel anywhere in the USA I'll have native cove. No roaming BS.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, dBuster said:

Any issues inside buildings like I have read?

None here. Service is as good, if not better both outside and inside builds here at campus (UW-Platteville area.) All of our state contract phones (about 200-300) are all Verizon. All of them get the best service of either USCC or Verizon. 

I switched from USCC to Verizon when I moved to Arkansas from Oklahoma last year. Service has been good, but I seem to have more dropped phone calls than I did before.

3 minutes ago, Birddog said:

I switched from USCC to Verizon when I moved to Arkansas from Oklahoma last year. Service has been good, but I seem to have more dropped phone calls than I did before.

Interesting. Wonder how much it's location dependent.

There is one area on 151 coming from Dubuque to Campus here where I drop all service for about 10 seconds. Other than that Verizon has better service all over Grant County from what I've seen.  

On 7/18/2016 at 3:15 PM, Zenzr said:

Interesting. Wonder how much it's location dependent.

There is one area on 151 coming from Dubuque to Campus here where I drop all service for about 10 seconds. Other than that Verizon has better service all over Grant County from what I've seen.  

Let me guess...in the huge valley on the way up the northbound side going towards Platteville? I used to always lose service there...

Just now, weberr90 said:

Let me guess...in the huge valley on the way up the northbound side going towards Platteville? I used to always lose service there...

That's the one. 

2 minutes ago, Zenzr said:

That's the one. 

Good to know that the service for Verizon is still good in SW WI...I might be moving back there if my wife starts working at the University. 

13 minutes ago, weberr90 said:

Good to know that the service for Verizon is still good in SW WI...I might be moving back there if my wife starts working at the University. 

Yup. All of the state contract phones we have are all Verizon.