kresston

New Shared Connect Plans

Noticed today that there are some new Shared Connect Plans available. Chatted and found out that if you have a COE discount that will be forfeited by switching to the new plans. I'm going to have to do some thinking/math to see if the new plans are worth it.

https://www.uscellular.com/uscellular/plans/showPlans.jsp?plan-selector-type=shared&type=plans

COE = Customer Owned Equipment

I currently get $30 dollars knocked off of the per line access fee of $40 dollars right now, switching to the new plans you lose that discount and it goes to $20 per line...

9 hours ago, kresston said:

COE = Customer Owned Equipment

I currently get $30 dollars knocked off of the per line access fee of $40 dollars right now, switching to the new plans you lose that discount and it goes to $20 per line...

We switched to our own phones about a year ago, and the COE discount was $20 (each) then.  You must have got lucky to get them to credit you $30 (each).

Edited by JohnB

We switched to our own phones about a year ago, and the COE discount was $20 (each) then.  You must have got lucky to get them to credit you $30 (each).

I got the same $30 discount for both lines, but if I change plans I'll be back set to a 2yr agreement again...mine is finally done in march. Waiting to pick up a nexus 6p or the new nexus and switch to fi...

When I chatted nothing was said about a new 2yr agreement. I think I'll just stick with the 15GB and the current discounts I get and no new agreement.