barndawg76

What Rom Is Everyone Running?

With the two year anniversary of our device approaching, I just thought I'd pose this question to everyone.

I am running the stock deodexed version of CPC5 from Woundtight. As I've said before, I'm a touchwiz junky. I'm just wondering what success everyone has had with the CM based roms. I've tried all of them, but none became a daily driver, for me anyway.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I'm running Emotion that I built this morning ;)  Runs great and super fast, only issue I've had is when launching camera it says it can't open camera but if you go right back in it works and it doesn't occur every time.

Screenshot_20161007-130505.png

Edited by 123sit

1 hour ago, iR1O said:

I see youre in airplane more - does data work?

Good eye:) Data does indeed work, but I use Tasker to set it to airplane mode when I'm at work as I have no cell coverage and it drains my battery if I don't.

Can anyone help me find the latest and most stable ROM for the note 4? Looking for vanilla Android and cm 12 looks to be the latest. Somewhat of a noob so any info helps. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

I'm running an AICP build by woundtight. WIFI doesn't work, and mobile data turns off every time I restart and I have to screw with it to get it to turn on. I tried a Beanstock ROM by WT, but the setup wizard crashes so I had to restore my broken AICP build.

Sent from my trlteusc using Tapatalk