abummu

PIT file Note 10.1 i925u

Hi Everyone

Pls am new to this great forum. I will be glad if someone could help me with PIT file and sBoot.bin for note 10.1 i925U. I have downloaded several firmware from sam mobile yet these two files were not included. I am getting NAND Write Fail in odin. I needed these files because I have soft bricked my device.

Thanks for the help

The pit file is included, it's baked into the firmware.

Are you using the newest firmware and Odin 10 or newer?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have tried using Odin 1.3, 1.8, 3.04. The device always gets stuck at NAND write start. I want to try the method stated here  . http://forum.xda-developers.com/chef-central/android/nand-write-start-fail-odin-soluction-t2851096/page6 however what you said about the PIT file been baked into the firmware is true,bcos the flashing would be stopped earlier. That means it is there. But why am I getting NAND write Start fail? Pls see the attached screen shot for more details. My device is frozen in Odin mode .Kindly help me out.

Untitled.png

Use Odin 3.12
Try a different cord or USB port

That's the first thing it does so I think it's not communicating. And those are OLD Odin versions. Like, way too old to be reliable.

Pls kindly help me with a link for official firmware  Note 10.1 SCH i925 4G USCellular

Are u sure it is a note 10.1 and not a tab 4 10.1? Does it have a stylus?

By the looks of it you're not installing the right firmware.

The MD1 linked is NOT what you show you're trying to flash in Odin.

That's why I said use the NEWEST one since trying to go backwards will give that error.

I honestly dont think theres anything else you CAN do?

How did it get to this state?  Did you flash something you shouldn't have?  

Did you flash some other firmware to it?  I have no idea how it can fail at boot.img - thats the first thing it tries to do, I think you need a debrick image, which we dont have, and you probably wont find anywhere online.  You would need someone with one of these to make that for you.

Sorry for disturbing. Sincerely I was trying to use Casual from XDA forum. That's what caused the soft bricking. I was previously asking for the pit and sboot files maybe I could retar the files perhaps it might solve the nand write start stuff. Also, a friend said that the last time he took his note 10.1 4g to US cellular, they installed the firmware for note 10.1 N8020 4g USC. He said he saw the sticker behind the device after repair. I don't know if you could help me with the Link  to download N8020 USC firmware maybe I could give it a try. Also, I have registered as a premium member but am yet to get access to downloads. Thanks for your time and been patient. 

The downloads should be available to everyone, not just premium members, I'll look into that.

If you click "Downloads" at the top of the forum thats everything we have.

Or click here: http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/files/

if they installed firmware for N8020 the device wouldnt work since that is a GSM version of the tablet. That firmware wouldnt work at all.