Sign in to follow this  
Evil John

Black Friday 2016

I'm kinda hoping to see USCC to offer something new - idk what - but the current lineup seems rather stale.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol. What a wild and innovative idea!

You should work for their marketing team!!!

Wait... Oh yeah they did that and took it away.

Nvm. Don't do that. Horrible idea.

There's the one where if you upgrade to 2 S7s you get a free Samsung TV. For the size but yeah. That's not bad.

20 hours ago, dBuster said:

Yep just got the email... Pretty sad black Friday unless you want Samsung or accessories...

Shoot, I wonder how many phones besides Samsung they're even selling. I would think a not insignificant amount of iPhone users buy from Apple/Applecare. Beyond that, most other phones have to be such a small market share...probably not hardly worth advertising for. 

From USCC, no.

I *think* the "buy outright" mentality has become more and more popular over the last 2 years.

You end up paying for the whole thing anyway, I've seen a lot of people opt to pay for the whole thing instead of signing a new 2-year agreement.

^this. Now that phone pricing is more transparent and isn't the "magical" discount of the subsidized system, people might as well buy outright. They're no longer disillusioned into thinking that buying from USCC is giving them a deal.

Sent from my thingyding straight to your eyeholes using Crapatalk.

give me the tv!

Give me the cash to purchase two in-stock Samsung Galaxy S phones for me and I'll give you the TV.

I know some may say I am hijacking this but it is a black Friday question.

Anyone know what time best buy's black Friday pricing goes active online for those who want to order online?

On 11/22/2016 at 9:12 AM, BoгИX said:

^this. Now that phone pricing is more transparent and isn't the "magical" discount of the subsidized system, people might as well buy outright. They're no longer disillusioned into thinking that buying from USCC is giving them a deal.

There's still an awful lot of people though that walk into USCC and say "I need a new phone". Don't give hardly a pause at pricing, deals, etc. Only it's $22/month, that's not a bad price....