Zenzr

Zero Lemon 8500mAh Battery Case

Hey all,

So last week I ordered the Zero Lemon case for the 6p. I've been using it for a few days now, and it's fantastic. It's REALLY big, but the battery power is awesome. Definitely not an every day case (though I do it) for most people, but it works great.

I'm happy to answer any questions or anything about it if any of you want to know.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here's kind of a weird angle picture to try and show the size. It's about 2.25x the depth as a normal 6P. Also about a pound of weight. So it's a big boy, but wow does it deliver.

download_20161213_151440.jpg

2 hours ago, iR1O said:

That is a seriously bulky case.

Idk if I could dead with that - it's like 1" thick isn't it?

Just about. I like it a lot, but I also like the thin phone itself. So I switch between depending on what I'm doing. it's REALLY hard to get off right away, until you work out the TPU a bit. Which is definitely not a bad thing at all.

Really my only semi serious complaint is the way they designed the finger print sensor cut out. I wish instead of going  at a slight curve its basically straight in. 

I ended up getting a Trianium 4500mah case and I dig it. Only complaint is the charger port on the case is almost a fractional amount to deep so any other brand chargers fall out if you pick the phone up plugged in besides the cord that came with the case, that is a touch longer than normal. Does your zero lemon have that issue?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

On 12/27/2016 at 4:34 AM, Bumpindude said:

I ended up getting a Trianium 4500mah case and I dig it. Only complaint is the charger port on the case is almost a fractional amount to deep so any other brand chargers fall out if you pick the phone up plugged in besides the cord that came with the case, that is a touch longer than normal. Does your zero lemon have that issue?

I didn't see that case. Could you link it to me?

The USB C connection is really solid for the Zero Lemon case. No issues and has full 100% data pass through. 

Ya I'll get a link quick. It also has the 100% data pass through and supports the fast charge to the phone first before the case. Just that minor cord issue

Oh ya that's my mistake I was just so interested in seeing how the zero lemon case performed I forgot I was in a different forum. They may not make it for the nexus I'll have to look

If you are looking for a extended battery for your phone (not sure if zero lemon makes it for your phone) I have had very good luck with the brand. I had one for my S4 and I loved it. 

I had a couple zero lemon batteries and liked them but my last two phones haven't had removable batteries so I have had to get the cases

I like having a Battery case, or at least a bigger battery I can attach to the phone vs carrying around an external. Though it makes the phone usually gigantic, I prefer that to messing with a cable and extra battery.