NamedPeril

TMO possible acquisition

13 posts in this topic

I am 100 percent okay with TMO buying USC. TMO has so many cool features. My favorite being streaming music doesn't count towards your monthly data. 

Edited by noahthedominator

It's honestly the quickest way for them to up their national network too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Does anyone other than VZW have that "HD Voice" thing down?

I genuinely loved that but I don't think that's a thing on any other carrier.

I kinda wish somebody would...  I use enough of my unlimited USCC data each month due to travel (at least its all on-network) to make it not worth the increased bill I'd get by getting a sufficient data plan on Verizon.  And T-Mo/ATT have craptacular rural coveral in northern Wisconsin, so they aren't even an option to consider.  Sprint... is Sprint.  What am I going to do with 100MB of roaming data at 1x speeds?

And T-Mo/ATT have craptacular rural coveral in northern Wisconsin

Who doesn't in northern Wisconsin? Uscc doesn't go north of Wisconsin Rapids, att and Verizon are the only games in town up by ashland/iron river, with att being much more reliable in my experience.

It's so spotty that my wife and I are on separate carriers partially because when we travel in WI at least one of us has service most of the time

Sent from my SM-G900R4 (klteusc) running CM14 12.18.16

I, too, have experienced that if USCC is dominant in an area, ATT isn't far behind.

I'd much prefer ATT get USCC, not TMO.

I'd love it if uscc would get bought out by tmo. The pricing is awesome (especially now with the new pricing) and their LTE is faster then uscc. The only issue is coverage in a few places that I've tested with a pre-paid phone. A buyout would probably fix that issue.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk