Kevin58

Still Have N6?

Just curious how many still use the n6 for their dd?

The device is just over 2 years old.  But ancient as far as the techno stack goes.  lol

Funny you ask... I just picked one up off eBay for $140 that ended up being in a factory sealed box!!!  I had always wanted a "Nexus" device to mess with and my Moto X 2014 was starting to have battery issues.  So yes, you can count me as using it as my DD.

Still using it as well. Just announced its getting upgraded in January so I see it being my daily driver for awhile yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

On 12/28/2016 at 11:53 AM, noahthedominator said:

@Zenzr just upgraded a few months ago. I wanna say he has his for over 2 years.  I had mine for about a year and a half and loved it. 

Correct.

I had mine for two years almost to the day. Got it December 2014 and used right up until cyber monday when I got my 6P. I still use both, but the 6P is my main phone. I still flash roms for fun on my N6. 

MultiROM worked really well on the Neuxs 6. I haven't tried the 6p yet though. 

It's definitely a good alternative (especially if you have 64GB storage) to get the flashes in without sacrificing quality. 

My wife and I are still using the N6. I don't have any issues, but she has sluggish camera issues. Both switched to project fi recently. A few hiccups with that, but everything seems to be working now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm still using my N9!

Wait, I think I'm in the wrong place...

Sent from my thingyding straight to your eyeholes using Crapatalk.

Oh yeah, still got it,. still use it, still flashing ROMs on it :)

Still using my N6 as my daily driver, and still loving it! An occasional slow launch of camera or other app, but otherwise, it's great. I'm waiting to see what the new Pixels will be, if they're any good, I may upgrade.  Also still using & loving my Nexus 9. =D