Ace3166

Anyone have a Moto G4 Plus?

12 posts in this topic

Walmart has the 64GB w/ 4GB of ram for $269.
Thinking of purchasing one. Does anyone else have one? general thoughts?

I inquired with uscc about activating one and they wouldn't even consider it.. if you get one I would be interested to know if you get it activated.

We ended up with X Pure edition with 32gb for $249...

Yeah, until the X Pure id gone, there really is no reason. I'm still curious though.

My wife has the g4 plus 64gig on att, best phone she's ever had. The camera puts my galaxy S5 to shame in all conditions, it's very fast for everything she does, and the battery life has been acceptable to great.

Occasionally I see her pull down drawer show a little "low fps" jitter, but nothing that affects usage. Haven't tried any serious gaming on it, but the few games she plays are fluid.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 (klteusc) running CM14 12.18.16

On 1/7/2017 at 9:50 PM, dBuster said:

I inquired with uscc about activating one and they wouldn't even consider it.. if you get one I would be interested to know if you get it activated.

We ended up with X Pure edition with 32gb for $249...

It's on Moto's site as US Cellular will activate and US Cellular has confirmed they will activate.
I'll have to re-look at the Pure.

Yes keep us informed if they activate a G4 4th edition... Plus that is...

We looked at the G4 plus and USCellular flat out said no even though Motorola said yes many times.

It's on Moto's site as US Cellular will activate and US Cellular has confirmed they will activate.
I'll have to re-look at the Pure.

The Pure is better hardware for the money IMO, I saw a sale the other day to get a new 64GB for $250 which is what I paid about 4 months ago for my 32GB version used (horrible idea, I'll never buy a used phone from a stranger on Swappa again). And the Pure will get Nougat at some point soon. Just my two cents.

Sent from my thingyding straight to your eyeholes using Crapatalk.

Well finally pulled the trigger on the G4 plus after reading and watching a crap ton of reviews.
I'm not as much into phones like i used to be, not a heavy user, so I think it will be fine for me.
Really wanted the LG V20, but I couldn't justify paying $600 for it.
Should have it Friday and will be activating over the weekend.
A guy at work just had one activated, so I don't see any problems.

It's starting to be like computers, where even mid to lower end are fast enough for most usage, with gaming being an exception.

How much was the g4 plus? The g5 was announced this week, hope the price dropped a little

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Honestly I still believe that the Moto X Pure Edition from 2015 is more bang for your buck, regularly on sale for $250 for at least the 32GB model. I even saw the 64GB model on sale directly from Moto the other day for that price

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

From what I see, Motorola is no longer selling the Pure. On it's page, it says see your local retailer.
The best price I've seen on it is $300 for the 64GB.
Plus I really wanted the fingerprint reader and i'm not really into the bang anymore.
All I use my phone for is phone, text,internet, Facebook and camera. No gaming.

Went in yesterday and no problem activating the G4 Plus. took all of 15 minutes. The majority was going through the hoops and talking to customer care about cancelling one of my tablet lines.