dave0812

Unlimited on US Celluar

Funny thing they didn't "tell me" the fine print while I was on the phone. I didn't sign up online, so still I wasn't told ahead of time.

I'm still on the grandfathered unlimited data plan, and I have yet to see any throttling.  When I was traveling back and forth to La Crosse weekly, I was hitting 15GB pretty consistently.  My main issue is the roaming speeds that are even worse than Sprint's.

I just looked at Verizon's website, and I'm tempted to jump ship for their network.  Except even if my wife and I go onto a shared unlimited plan, our monthly bill would go up by $20. 

Sadly, every year the disparity gets closer and closer to being worth $20...

I have been contemplating on switching back to USCC because of a some dropped calls we had.

BUT,

We decided to stay, V is cheaper with our five unlimited lines and now with the MotoZ Force 2 for $15 a month, I made a two year commitment to the Big Red V.

I guess I'm there to stay for a while. It is the first contract I've been in for about 6 years. =o

I came in here before jumping on the unlimited to see the thoughts but never saw this spoken of. I guess i was one of the first few to jump on the unlimited so it hadn't been discovered yet. Did I read right that someone in here jumped to Verizon and is in the Cedar Falls Waterloo area? Getting great speeds?

I'm rural CF/Waterloo. In town is insane fast on V. Outskirts are similar to USCC, 10-15 dls.

Can't understand what the big wigs are thinking when competitors are upgrading so fast and offering more for less. Basically my whole area is crazy fast now and not throttled on unlimited.

25e6ba05d351cbce006ba1e39384039c.jpg

This is CedarLoo between JD and University Ave