Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mweba

Cases and screen protection

4 posts in this topic

Curious what others are using for cases and screen protection. Usually run a naked device but the price of this thing....

Spigen has always been my case of choice. Their slim fit stuff is bare able to me. Got the liquid crystal case and a supershieldz glass protector.

ea8d0978f0cc5ac27e56a8361a2344f9.jpg

9c50bf14df48097a51e82ee8415f3546.jpg

efa7cd98d7a2d9e126e9023004c1785c.jpg

ffde8b9f985cd01403c8ea4dc8210d3d.jpg

d85dd6a28002e1daf3917a3fcfdf23ff.jpg

9da217cf13ca86fe6e49ee8ee407c49a.jpg

84594b08d5a393fa1d67c43878d2526f.jpg

That looks pretty nice, for now. Clear cases always get scratched and dirty and look bad after a while to me.

Have had great luck with diztronic, they're a Wisconsin company that makes tpu rubber cases, very slim and minimal. I dropped my S5 face down on concrete from 6 feet, the phone was fine. 2.5 years later my case still looks great.

Glass screen protectors are also the way to go

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, phalkon30 said:

That looks pretty nice, for now. Clear cases always get scratched and dirty and look bad after a while to me.

Have had great luck with diztronic, they're a Wisconsin company that makes tpu rubber cases, very slim and minimal. I dropped my S5 face down on concrete from 6 feet, the phone was fine. 2.5 years later my case still looks great.

Glass screen protectors are also the way to go

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

That's the only issue I've read on clear cases.  Figured for $8 I'd give it a try.  The Diztronics look nice with the color options.  

The screen is rolled on the edges so the protector can't reach all the way out.  The feel is ok though and with case, it matches up perfect.

I have a Spigen rugged armor on my pixel. I have a cheap offbrand glass screen protector which scratches easily. I love the case. It's fairly thin so the phone retains its small size, which is one reason I bought the phone in the first place. Protection wise, probably not as good as an OtterBox, but I don't have a habit of dropping my phone's and mostly bought it for price and to protect against scratches.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk