hilgerone

O DP2

11 posts in this topic

Signed up. Broke LTE. If I switch to 3g data works. Not sure if it's a USCC issue or not. Can't find anyone else with the same issues. However everything else really works decent so far. Might revert back though. Forgot how painful 3g is.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Make sure these 3 lines are in your build.prop

ro.telephony.default_cdma_sub=0
ro.telephony.default_network=10
telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=1

Also, dial *#*#4636#*#* and go to phone settings, then make sure LTE/GSM/CDMA (auto) is selected (might be in a different order or wording, but you get the idea)

Reboot

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I assume I need root for that no?

Root to change the buildprop yes, but no root for the dialer code.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. It was still not working after the dialer so I bailed out. I just have gotten so used to this device running like a top, no matter what I throw at it, that it makes it harder to accept some bumps in the road.

On the plus side, after a factory reset, my battery seems to be at the top of its game again. Side note, the restore from cloud really works nice.

I loaded the beta the day it came out and I had the same issue. 3g worked just fine as did phone/sms, but 4g would not connect at all. As soon as I reverted back to stock all started again. I tried searching but found nothing. I'm assuming it's a USC thing and will be fixed on the next beta update.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Same here. If you try the next release please post back here as I'm interested to know how it works. I might holds off for another update or 2.

DP3 just released today. I leave for vacation tomorrow so I'm not going to try it till I get back. hilgerone, if you try it and the lte works let me know and i'll jump in.

DP3 just released today. I leave for vacation tomorrow so I'm not going to try it till I get back. hilgerone, if you try it and the lte works let me know and i'll jump in.

I'm swamped this weekend so if I try it'll be Monday or Tuesday. I'll post if I try it out.

I redid the apn settings on nougat before enrolling back into the beta. I copied them from another working phone. LTE was working on nougat then I did the upgrade and so far all is working just fine now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk