Are you using the build for uscc?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would if they had one. Did they make a uscc build that they didn't put on the factory image page?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

On 8/23/2017 at 9:38 PM, hilgerone said:

FINALLY got it. In the user name where I crossed it out place your MIN number (found under IMEI settings page) The password is also the MIN #. e9a7d5581e0e6ad5b1ea7b540d6dc6c1.jpgdc0844d635924bdf4e02b0f63dfd3c44.jpg7e1ff1224c30294fd23658fc5949e927.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this! I was at a loss after the Oreo update. Google was telling me to contact USCC. USCC says they don't officially support the Pixel so when the Oreo update breaks data, there's nothing they can do. This fixed it! Thanks!!

Well, check that. I have LTE with the above settings, but I don't have working MMS. I'm assuming you have MMS? Will Google produce a fix for this broken mobile data on USCC?

1 minute ago, Me_Too said:

Well, check that. I have LTE with the above settings, but I don't have working MMS. I'm assuming you have MMS? Will Google produce a fix for this broken mobile data on USCC?

i just found out the same thing, put http:// in front  of what you have for mmsc and that fixes it

That did it!! Thanks so much! It's so nice to have all my features back after Oreo. I like Oreo pretty well, but I didn't want to give up mobile data for it!!