Hereticgod

Sammobile Nougat Download

Probably the wrong place but I've tried downloading the S6 update with chrome, Edge and IE. Video plays on all as a requisite to download. Still getting session timed out log out and log in error. Any ideas? In the past I'd always got something to work.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

use Samfirm - or our servers.  

plus i usually have them posted here as soon as i know there is firmware available.

we dont throttle, and samfirm uses Samsung's server directly, no Sammobile douche-baggery slowing you down.

Is there an update i dont already have posted?

Also, yes, 7.0 is out, downloaded and uploading here now.  I'll post here and in the main stock thread.  Sorry for the delay!

It's cool. The old forums just don't have the buzz they used to when a guy could flash 3 different roms in a week or even a night.

Well thank you, I wish the dev scene was what it used to be, but anymore between USCC doing various things to push away smart users, and they werent big to begin with, to samsung and others making it ever increasingly hard to modify phones... it's slowed down a lot

Hang in there, it's uploading now, my upload isnt as fast as my DL so it will be a few minutes (maybe 10)

Thanks again. Never thought I'd settle for TouchWiz. With xposed and Nova I've been pretty happy. Better camera as a rule and less quirks. By the time you theme to your desire it's all good.

Do you lose root if you move to 7.0?  And if so, is there a working root for 7.0?

I would like to know that answer as well!

You would obviously lose root updating and idk if there's a working root method yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So if I want to keep root it's best not to install then.