Sign in to follow this  
mathomas112483

XT1093 Question

ok so cleaning my house the other day i came across a old phone of mine the Moto X XT1093 Variant (US Cellular) so as i suspected i had unlocked the BL in the past and installed TWRP and i had the stock 5.1 rom and it was rooted, i guess at some point i also installed Xposed Framework...anyways...according to the US Cellular website, this phone is already sim unlocked maybe i read it wrong, but it showed in list of unlocked phones)...so i was thinking , ok cool i can pop a sim from some random prepaid CDMA carrier and it should work...well i flashed dirty unicorns 6.0 xt1095 rom on it and its stable, the US Cellular sim is still in there and its getting a data signal, obviosuly account is off, but then i started reading and i got worried...is it even possible to flash another rom on this phone and it work? like i mean this is a CDMA phone, but i read that all XT1095 is GSM, so is there some rom i can flash that will support some sorta CDMA prepaid? any help or advice here would be appreciated.... 

TL;DR

basically i want to use this phone on another CDMA prepaid carrier, is that possible, and if so what variant (xt1092, xt1094, xt1095, xt1096 etc etc) of rom do i use? or is the Dirty Unicorns 6.0 XT1095 rom thats already on it  can work?

Sorry, it isn't possible. I own one myself. People have been trying for 3 years on XDA to no avail

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk