dBuster

List of unlocked phones that will activate on uscellular

Okay I searched, maybe I didn't do that well. Do we have a sticky thread that lists all the unlocked devices out there like the pixel phones that we can take to another carrier?

All brands list?

http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/index.php?/topic/8422-Mega-List-of-"Can-I-GSM/Sim-Unlock-my-(insert-phone-name)"-Threads

That should help, if it doesn't let me know. If my link doesn't work (didn't work before) it's at the very top of the forum - in the first thread you read - area.

Basically though, it's these:
iPhone 4S/5/6/7
Pixel/Nexus 6/5X/6P
Moto Pure
LG G4S/5/6
Samsung S6/7/8

From my understanding that's it, there may be others, like the S8 (unlocked version) hardware wise should work, but idk if it actually will.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

there are some missing such as the moto G I believe....

maybe I was searching for something more simpler....  I wasn't looking for something " Can-I-GSM/Sim-Unlock-my "

I was looking for just a sticky list of phones that are known to already be unlocked and use able on the USCellular network...

If that is the list you provided then great.  I am talking un-modified, right out of the box unlocked and ready for any network.

I have been wanting to make such a list, but I'm pretty sure the list is really short.

I mean, the Moto Pure, iPhone, and Pixel/Nexus are all I'm aware of that there isn't a uscc specific model number that makes the "unlocked" model stand apart (thus potentially unusable on USCC)

Aside from those being known to work no problem, I have no confirmation that any Samsung or LG that were purchased "unlocked" from Samsung that worked.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is what you're looking for. I asked USCC before I got this phone. Apparently I missed the Pure's heyday, but couldn't let myself spend another $100 on a 6P.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

528bc9bfee0f8799dd56c0b129e517bd.jpg