Has anyone seen anything about when VoLTE will roll out to the S6/Note 5 devices?

Now we have Nougat on both, time to give us VoLTE.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Last time I checked my wife's S6 Edge, she didn't have the VoLTE settings yet but I know my sister's S7 does

It could be based on location for the S6 (why, idk, but I do know they're not very consistent when it comes to Android)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know. It seems odd/stupid that it would be device specific if they're on the same OS version (they are both on 7.0)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

On my S7 edge under Settings | Connections | Mobile Networks I don't see Enhanced Calling. Chat rep said

The feature is not currently available on the S7 or S7 Edge due to an issue with wireless emergency alerts not coming through properly when it is enabled.  We are required to ensure that emergency alerts can work 100% of the time, so that is being researched right now.  There is no ETA on when that would be completed as of yet.

Edited by Semaj

That would explain why when I checked another family members S7 last night the option to enable it was not there on his phone either... Wish they would get this working and soon.

So I found this page and saw uscc advertising enhanced calling: https://www.uscellular.com/4g/enhanced-calling-hd-voice-data/index.html

Still didn't see the option on my device so chatted with Angie (who was really nice), and after verifying my device and coverage, had to turn the option on for my account. I saw the toggle and turned it on and she called to test but still didn't work. She talked w/ a tech and found out my phone # prefixes aren't in their "table" yet, sometime in January 2018 hopefully. So I have the option on but it doesn't do anything. Thought I'd pass this along since it took a good hour I'll never get back :)

I find it interesting that the Note 5 is listed as compatible, but he S5 and S6 are not (which is BS, of course).  And the S8 is not listed as compatible... Really?

And my enhanced calling option disappeared again... On verizon you can manage the option on their website I guess.