So I was downloading Odin 3.12.3, 3.12.4, 3.12.5, and 3.12.7 in preparation for fixing a few issues and stumbled upon MobileOdinLite v4.2.apk. I downloaded it because why not? Does anyone have any experience with it? I'd appreciate any information with regard to capabilities and/or limitations of this or any other version. Thanx.

Mobile Odin hasn't been stable or safe for a very long time. I would NOT recommend you use that.

Iirc the last phone that it actually worked on was the S4 and S5 - with issues happening after 4.4, then at 5.0 it stopped working altogether.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mobile Odin hasn't been stable or safe for a very long time. I would NOT recommend you use that.

Iirc the last phone that it actually worked on was the S4 and S5 - with issues happening after 4.4, then at 5.0 it stopped working altogether.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ah, well that isn't completely unexpected. When I saw it I had the feeling that it would be great for making plastic bricks.

So I was downloading Odin 3.12.3, 3.12.4, 3.12.5, and 3.12.7 in preparation for fixing a few issues and stumbled upon MobileOdinLite v4.2.apk. I downloaded it because why not? Does anyone have any experience with it? I'd appreciate any information with regard to capabilities and/or limitations of this or any other version. Thanx.  

Flashfire is the new mobile odin

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.flash

https://flashfire.chainfire.eu/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk