Sign in to follow this  
snodrog742

Farewell!

Well, I guess every good book has it's ending.  This book has that ending as well.  Effective today I will be turning over all site ownership to Jon, @iR1O, due to some work commitments.  Jon has already been in charge of most day to day operations as you all have seen I'm sure and with more and more things happening in my life as well as work, I simply don't have the time to put in that this place deserves.  I can't thank everyone enough for the amazing journey this has been and the support along the way.  Feel free to hit me up on Hangouts if you ever want to just say "Hi!" and show Jon the support you all have shown me over the years.  And remember, keep it family friendly.

- Adam

Thank you 1000 fold for all you efforts. I can't say enough about how you have helped me and many others by having, and contributing to , this site.

God bless 

Okay so who was given that bad if magic candy? Adam, did you pass that along as well?

Thanks for everything you have done here! It wouldn't be what it is without you! Stop in and share a cold frosty one from time to time.

Oh and do you still have the Apple hookup? ;)

Oh no!  We'll miss you Adam!  But congrats Rub!  

So long, and thanks for all the fish!