Anyone going for it? I am reluctant to pull the trigger... It's a big investment and I don't know how well it will do in the boonies...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm not going for the Pixel 2 because I bought the Pixel XL last year.  I still really like the phone.  As a matter of fact, I like it so much, I haven't even looked into the 2, so I don't know what it offers that the first phone doesn't.  I'm guessing the original Pixels would be on sale since the new ones are out, I'd recommend that phone if someone is looking to upgrade, but doesn't want to spend the big money for the 2.

AA

I'm not going for the Pixel 2 because I bought the Pixel XL last year.  I still really like the phone.  As a matter of fact, I like it so much, I haven't even looked into the 2, so I don't know what it offers that the first phone doesn't.  I'm guessing the original Pixels would be on sale since the new ones are out, I'd recommend that phone if someone is looking to upgrade, but doesn't want to spend the big money for the 2.

AA

Original XLS are all that's left for new and only $100 off

Pixel 2 has a better camera and also begins with 64gb instead of 32. Also has a better processor and Bluetooth 5.0.

I would love to upgra de from my Nexus 6 to the Pixel 2 XL. Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to switch to Google Fi to do that. =(

This is from a few days ago:

twitter_uscc.PNG.0a134fb0049b6a229cac7a60b0f8e4e2.PNG

12 hours ago, Fallstar said:

I would love to upgra de from my Nexus 6 to the Pixel 2 XL. Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to switch to Google Fi to do that. =(

This is from a few days ago:

twitter_uscc.PNG.0a134fb0049b6a229cac7a60b0f8e4e2.PNG

They "couldn't" support the Pixel when it came out either.  Maybe you can buy the phone from Google, and activate it as a Nexus 6?  Hopefully someone in the know will chime in.

6 hours ago, Double_A said:

They "couldn't" support the Pixel when it came out either.  Maybe you can buy the phone from Google, and activate it as a Nexus 6?  Hopefully someone in the know will chime in.

I'm planning on going to my local USCC store in a couple days and talk to them...see if they'll activate it if I bring it in. US Cellular recently sent me an email congratulating me on my 19th year with them, so it would be a bit ironic if they lost me because of something like this. lol

They say this everytime. Call it in, tell them it's a Nexus 6
This ^^ just call him and lie to them about what it is. It will work.

I have had the 6, 6p and the pixel XL and they always say it doesn't work on the network. I ordered the 2 xl and it will be here tomorrow and I will just tell them it's a Nexus 6 like always.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On 10/18/2017 at 8:33 PM, jtbowers said:

I have had the 6, 6p and the pixel XL and they always say it doesn't work on the network. I ordered the 2 xl and it will be here tomorrow and I will just tell them it's a Nexus 6 like always.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I ordered one also but it won’t be in until beginning of next month.  Can you let us know if you were able to get it activated ok? And is everything working fine?  Thanks!!

Sorry got busy. I have had mine and activated since Thursday with no issues on the network at all. Had my rep add the phone...*228'd it and all was good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, jtbowers said:

Sorry got busy. I have had mine and activated since Thursday with no issues on the network at all. Had my rep add the phone...*228'd it and all was good.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That’s awesome to hear!! I figure it would work but always good to know for sure.  Did you have to tell them it was a different phone, like a nexus 6p or something similar?

thanks again!

with the previous ones i have always told them it was an earlier version. This time, we have an actual rep and he knew and just entered as one of the earlier ones.

So, I currently have an iPhone and love it, but I'm really intrigued by the Pixel 2. If I were to buy one, which one should I get? Unlocked version or Verizon?

I ordered an unlocked pixel 2 64mb a half hour ago. Takes 3 weeks to get?? Stupid. I'm impatient and Google should know this . I looked into a 128 version but thought the extra $100.00 wasn't worth it.

Galaxy S4, Slimkat
If I wasn't married I'd quit fishing :)