soulweeper

Good equivalent of the Moto X Pure

2 hours ago, BoгИX said:

It should. The X4 is going to be compatible with Fi.

Things to look for:

3G : 850 MHz Cellular, Band 5 (1xRTT CDMA). 1900 MHz PCS, Band 2 (CDMA).

This means CDMA bands 2 and 5, 850MHz and 1900MHz, respectively.

4G : 700 MHz Lower A/B/C 2/4/5/12 (LTE). 1700/ 2100 MHz AWS, Band 1/3 (LTE).

This means 4G bands 1,2,3,4,5,12.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info. :)

2 hours ago, BoгИX said:

Keep in mind the X4 is a decidedly mid range phone, not upper-mid range like the Pure was.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, I was noticing that. Still seems like a decent phone, but a slight downgrade for sure. It might be a good phone for my wife, as she couldn't care less, as long as it works, haha. She like her 2013 Moto X, and she tried the Pure as a replacement, but with her carpal tunnel and whatnot, just didn't like the size. The S7 she has is ok, as far as size, but they have a lot of crap on there that simply annoys her. She liked the simplicity of the Moto X, and I get that with the Pure, and it sounds like this X4 would be similar, being unlocked and all. Hopefully. And this is in between the Moto X and the Pure. And seems to be thinner too.

Good eye!

Hey [mention=4063]phalkon30[/mention], can you confirm the Moto G5 Plus works on USCC?

Sorry guys, my wife is on big blue (ATT), I have no idea if it works with uscc (and I no longer have a uscc active sim to try. According to their website the g4+ is the last phone they made that was carrier unlock and worked on uscc

Edit, looking on moto forums they confirm the g5+ will not work on uscc, even though bands match up

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, phalkon30 said:

Sorry guys, my wife is on big blue (ATT), I have no idea if it works with uscc (and I no longer have a uscc active sim to try. According to their website the g4+ is the last phone they made that was carrier unlock and worked on uscc

Edit, looking on moto forums they confirm the g5+ will not work on uscc, even though bands match up

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info! :)