Sign in to follow this  
ppsi

ITunes photo restore problem

Question

My wife has an iPhone 5 that is giving problems. My daughter had an iPhone 6 that she cracked the screen on again. She went to get a new phone and I told her to get her own account which she did. I repaired the iPhone 6 and am transferring the data from her 5 to the 6. I've muddled through putting iTunes on my windows 7 laptop and restored a backup of her 5 onto her 6. The photos don't sync so I've been trying to do this without success. Somehow iTunes grabs the "my pictured" folder from my laptop and puts them on the iPhone. I delete them and try to change the folder for the photos. When I chose the folder that has the photos from the 5 itunes shows "0 photos". I have looked all over for a fix so I'm here asking if anyone has advice. Fwiw I see that the folders for photo files, (I know the photos are not backed up but the compacted photo data) are all read-only and I have not been able to change this attribute. Short of using the attrib command I've tried all I know to try. I have ownership of the folders etc.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet