Alancai

the touch does not work properly after flashing the wrong TWRP

hello EVERYBODAY:

I am a user of N910R4  , I flashed my note4 last week and it damaged by what I did. so I have to ask for help here.I use the android 4.4.4 ROM before,but I do wanna update it .so I update it to 6.0.1,and then I install the TWRP 2.8.7.0 which I downloaded from the forum. After that I flashed it to 5.1.1 with ZIP file(comes from the third resource) , everything is perfect except the WIFI function , wifi did not work at all. but if I flash it to 6.0.1 ,the TWRP version had to be updated to 3.0 or upper ,I could not find it ,suddenly I found some one else and I used it ,but the misery things happened: after I using this twrp , the screen of the phone does not work properly, the right side and the bottom has not touch response at all,I tried a lot of ROMS from samsung to recover it ,but failed at last .could you please tell me what to do next ? thanks very much! if you can give me a five pieces ROM ,I think I can have a try to solve the problem. many many thanks. APPLEMENT: I found the TWRP IS FOR N915R4 not for N910R4. 

20180105155510.mp4

20180105155538.mp4

Please give us more information about what you did to your device.  List all of your steps, versions of files, etc.  Literally everything you did, every single detail no matter how inconsequential it seems.  Unless we know EXACTLY what you have done to the device, we cannot help you solve the problem.

Right now my advice would be to restore the factory firmware.  You'll need the latest version of Odin and this firmware file

Thanks for your support.  At first I updated to the lasted version and then I flashed it with twrp 2.8.0. I flashed it to 5.1.1,but the WiFi didn’t work so I updated the twrp with flashify. But the twrp is for N915R4 not N910R4. After that the touch screen did not work. Now I tried my best to give it the right rom but failed.  Any rom don’t  work till now.  Thanks again.   

Thanks for your support.  At first I updated to the lasted version and then I flashed it with twrp 2.8.0. I flashed it to 5.1.1,but the WiFi didn’t work so I updated the twrp with flashify. But the twrp is for N915R4 not N910R4. After that the touch screen did not work. Now I tried my best to give it the right rom but failed.  Any rom don’t  work till now.  Thanks again.   
Follow my instructions on my previous post and report back.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk