Sign in to follow this  
Noobody

Can't send MMS

I'm not sure when it exactly started, but it seemed to coincide with restoring to stock MM, then updating to the latest Nougat. I wanted to see if that would fix my navbar problem, which it didn't. But I needed to be on the latest firmware anyway to flash some of the new Nougat ROMs. I did a factory reset on stock before continuing.

I can receive MMS, but when I send any, I get an error: "Originator addresses not found." I tried troubleshooting a number of things, but ultimately didn't correlate to anything I flashed. Dialing *228 fixes the problem, but it returns after a reboot. Could it just be the SIM card? No other answers I found worked.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Flash stock Nougat

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Looks like it still occurs. Don't get it. As of now - and also when it first started - if I set the data to Global, then reboot, MMS works. But setting it to LTE and rebooting causes sending MMS to fail. However, that eventually didn't matter the first time, for reasons I couldn't discern. So I assume it's only a matter of time, before it does so again. I tell ya, this phone is getting on my last nerve, lol.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk