Noremy

Can't revert back to stock HELP Tried everything!

I know its an old phone but its all I have atm for prepaid. for some reason After I updated to Fulmics 7.6 or7.8 it would not revert back. all lg flash tools throw a fit. ive tried all different phone drivers and Im going insane. its not soft bricked or anything. i can power it on and boot up everything. just want stock back due to some stability issues. i hope someone can help. Confused as to what Im missing

What do you mean by "all lg flash tools throw a fit"? 

Edited by BoгИX

I know what the problem is but i cant for the life of me remember the fix. lgup cant identify the model. i member i had to flash some files and it fixed the unknown model. i have dug and dug and cant find the info anymore due it being an ancient phone lol. any answers are welcomed. if i find the fix i will be sure to post it here for use. any by throw a fit. they all throw the same error between their versions. i have tried multiple drivers and lgup drivers and not flash tool or lgup like anything tried. ve solved this before ugh. the phone works with custom roms and download mode and recovery work as well. initially when i rooted and custom recovery my boot was bumped and everything was fine. then installed fulmics and my boot reports secure boot error. it will still load but take a few minutes to get into os.

UPDATE: After thinking about it I know I have to to flash the laf partition and possibly boot or aboot. for some reason or other even though download mode is functioning it is refusing to write the files basically.

Edited by Noremy

I wish you luck. man.  I've never even seen a G3, and have even less knowledge of its modding quirks.  All I know is that Bump is a thing, and that's the extent of it.  Hopefully someone around here remembers enough about the device to help you out.  I would also suggest posting in the ROM thread, wherever you got it, about this issue.  Someone there may know more and be able to help you.  Good luck bud

You'll likely get better help over at XDA-Developers as well. The user base here is not what it used to be, and that's an older phone too

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I know its an old phone but its all I have atm for prepaid. for some reason After I updated to Fulmics 7.6 or7.8 it would not revert back. all lg flash tools throw a fit. ive tried all different phone drivers and Im going insane. its not soft bricked or anything. i can power it on and boot up everything. just want stock back due to some stability issues. i hope someone can help. Confused as to what Im missing
I would go here
https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/development/rom-fulmics-rom-3-0-tweaks-hub-ota-v30b-t3304556/amp/
and ask your question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk